no resthome will have me
Bonnie P
2003-07-14 13:29:46 UTC
going to sleep now
finally
http://www.elyrics.net/songs/n/New_Model_Army/
Have you gone insane during your time off of here?
Do you reckon this will cross post?

It's real unlikely, ain't it?
Clyde B
2003-07-14 13:54:21 UTC
u thought i was sane before?
Well I thought you were borderline tbh.
how ya doing ginge?
Shan't be responding to "ginge" after this post :-)

I'm fine ta, yaself?
ickle_sheep
2003-07-14 13:54:16 UTC
Post by Clyde B
u thought i was sane before?
Well I thought you were borderline tbh.
how ya doing ginge?
Shan't be responding to "ginge" after this post :-)
I'm fine ta, yaself?
yeah lifes good me old carrot-top (ok i'll stop)
so how long you been lurking in these parts then?
Clyde B
2003-07-14 14:00:42 UTC
Post by ickle_sheep
Post by Clyde B
u thought i was sane before?
Well I thought you were borderline tbh.
how ya doing ginge?
Shan't be responding to "ginge" after this post :-)
I'm fine ta, yaself?
yeah lifes good me old carrot-top (ok i'll stop)
so how long you been lurking in these parts then?
Ya got lucky, I rarely check hammer.

You gonna be on more frequently?
ickle_sheep
2003-07-14 14:06:32 UTC
Post by Clyde B
Ya got lucky, I rarely check hammer.
You gonna be on more frequently?
might do depends whether the fuckwit who's decided to cross post to
scarecrow and flame fucks right off
if said fuckwit does i'll stay
if not i may be forced to insert a cluex4 in aforementioned fuckwits
orifices and then wander off
Bonnie P
2003-07-14 14:15:55 UTC
Post by ickle_sheep
Post by Clyde B
Ya got lucky, I rarely check hammer.
You gonna be on more frequently?
might do depends whether the fuckwit who's decided to cross post to
scarecrow and flame fucks right off
if said fuckwit does i'll stay
if not i may be forced to insert a cluex4 in aforementioned fuckwits
orifices and then wander off
Heh. Ever the drama queen. Usenet's always short of a few a them,
Dave.

Not.
D.Martens
2003-07-14 16:13:39 UTC
Post by Bonnie P
Post by ickle_sheep
Post by Clyde B
Ya got lucky, I rarely check hammer.
You gonna be on more frequently?
might do depends whether the fuckwit who's decided to cross post to
scarecrow and flame fucks right off
if said fuckwit does i'll stay
if not i may be forced to insert a cluex4 in aforementioned fuckwits
orifices and then wander off
Heh. Ever the drama queen. Usenet's always short of a few a them,
Dave.
Not.
Did somebody say something about fuckwits? If so how comes I wasn't invited
to the fuckwitty party?

D.Martens
D.Martens
2003-07-15 02:17:45 UTC
Post by D.Martens
Post by Bonnie P
Post by ickle_sheep
Post by Clyde B
Ya got lucky, I rarely check hammer.
You gonna be on more frequently?
might do depends whether the fuckwit who's decided to cross post to
scarecrow and flame fucks right off
if said fuckwit does i'll stay
if not i may be forced to insert a cluex4 in aforementioned
fuckwits orifices and then wander off
Heh. Ever the drama queen. Usenet's always short of a few a them,
Dave.
Not.
Did somebody say something about fuckwits? If so how comes I wasn't
invited to the fuckwitty party?
I cross posted, what more do you want? A gold, embossed invite with
watermark?
There's fuckwitting and there's fuckwitty ffs!
Bonnie P
Oh. My mistake.
ickle_sheep
2003-07-20 00:48:56 UTC
ickle doesn't love us you know? ;(
not true
i'm sure you're all real nice people
good to your mothers
and respect your fathers
for those of you who have that
space on your birth certificate filled
what i don't like is your gamez
spilling out into what has until
recently been a dormant group

hammer is my 'home' in usenet
google me i'v= been around
so leave me be
let me blog
that's all
salvia speaking
D.Martens
2003-07-22 02:36:16 UTC
Post by Bonnie P
Post by D.Martens
Post by D.Martens
Post by Bonnie P
Post by ickle_sheep
Post by Clyde B
Ya got lucky, I rarely check hammer.
You gonna be on more frequently?
might do depends whether the fuckwit who's decided to cross
post to scarecrow and flame fucks right off
if said fuckwit does i'll stay
if not i may be forced to insert a cluex4 in aforementioned
fuckwits orifices and then wander off
Heh. Ever the drama queen. Usenet's always short of a few a
them, Dave.
Not.
Did somebody say something about fuckwits? If so how comes I
wasn't invited to the fuckwitty party?
I cross posted, what more do you want? A gold, embossed invite
with watermark?
There's fuckwitting and there's fuckwitty ffs!
Oh. My mistake.
ickle doesn't love us you know? ;(
I unsubbed. Am I missing something? Be a first if I am.
It's OK, I think ickle might love us again! LOL.

Clyde B
Staying out of this one mate.
Clyde B
2003-07-14 13:57:22 UTC
Post by Bonnie P
going to sleep now
finally
http://www.elyrics.net/songs/n/New_Model_Army/
Have you gone insane during your time off of here?
Do you reckon this will cross post?
Seems to be working.
Post by Bonnie P
It's real unlikely, ain't it?