1st blog of the night
Clyde B
2003-07-20 14:43:38 UTC
just re-discovered and old track i'd forgotten
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/SongUnid/4A69A7952E062E1848256C020007
CD04
seems more relevant at the moment
as does
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/SongUnid/C03528645ACDC03C4825699A0025
3BAD
went up the nec bike museum today
computer fair
bought 2 comps
pii 233 64mb 2.1gb hdd - £15
athlon 1.8 256mb 60gb hdd - £199
dvd-rw - £160
100 blank cr-rw discs - £18.50 tho they seem to be crap 5 dead so far
20 jewel case - £2
2 recon 17" monitors £50
2 keyboards - free
and a load of hooky software - £10 - oi fat harris - let sam know i',
sorted
on the macromedia front
this week i will be buying 10 of the pii machines with 15" monitors
mouse and keyboard for £28 a peice
i will then be touting them out
wotya reckon is a fair price after i've put a modem in?
and installed xp
ker-ching
--
salvia divinorum - look it up
legal and lovely

Giz an e-mail with yer MSN or ICQ if you fancy it.

***@sandman15.freeserve.co.uk

Cheers,
Jimbob
ickle_sheep
2003-07-20 15:48:19 UTC
Post by Clyde B
Dave, if yer sticking around for awhile.
Giz an e-mail with yer MSN or ICQ if you fancy it.
not running either at the mo - could download ICQ i suppose
will be around here as long as young paula et al over in afs keep out of my
way
i'm too old and ugly to play at trolling

Clyde B
2003-07-20 16:39:21 UTC
Post by ickle_sheep
Post by Clyde B
Dave, if yer sticking around for awhile.
Giz an e-mail with yer MSN or ICQ if you fancy it.
not running either at the mo - could download ICQ i suppose
E-mail me if you download it and I'll add ya.

Cheers.