Sunday 13 July 14:58
ickle_sheep
2003-07-13 14:07:05 UTC
so i've remember pastiche, tsr and mud as alternative places we used to
hide. were there any others?

suppose i could go google myself lets see i've posted as
ickle_sheep
ickle
da sheep
internet ovine entity
diedre howlingspoons
ickle o'oholic - a personal favourite
anyone recall any others?

ooo - look what google just spat at me 8-)

Borehamwood Rhapsody

Is this the real life
Is this just fantasy
Caught in a newsroup
No escape to reality
Open your ports
Look up to the skies and feel
You're all pissed up now, I have no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go,
A little high, little low,
Anyway the chunks blows, doesn't really matter to me - to me.....

Hammer, you're pissed again,
Took a train to Borehamwood,
Though you knew you never should,
Hammer, the party's just begun,
But you were pissed before you even got there,
Hammer, ooo,
Didn't mean to make you chuck
If you're not sober again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on, you don't really need a liver

Too late, the chunks have come,
I've joined the toilet queue,
i'm third in line, oh poo
Goodbye everybody - I've got to throw
Gotta speak to god upstairs on the big white phone
Hammer, ooo,
I just want to die,
I now really wish I'd never drunk that at all

I see a largish silhouetto of a man,
It's Fat Sam It's Fat Sam will you do the Fandango
Snake Lady and Lesley - doing Elvis Presley see
Ickle Nutta, Ickle Nutta,
Ickle Nutta, Ickle Nutta,

Ickle Nutta Amber Kev - and the Wookster
But I'm just a poor sheep and everybody loves me
He's just a poor sheep who keeps bad company
Spare him his life from this newsgroup disease
Easy post easy flame, will you let me post
Miss Michelle! No-, we will not let you post-, let him post,
Miss Michelle! We will not let you post-, let him post,
Miss Michelle! We will not let you post-, let him post,
Will not let you post-, let me post,
Will not let you post-, let me post,
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Mama Karen, mama Karen, mama Karen let me post
Kevin and Mark has a Rocky put aside some beer, some beer for thee-

So you think you can flame me and cancel my posts
well if i choose to flsme you then it's you that be toast
Oh Geezer - Can't do this to me Geezer
Just gotta get out - I've nearly run out of beer

Hammer really matters,
You are all lovely,
Hammer really matters, Hammer really matters to me,

Anyway the chunks blow...

--
ickle
(c) 2000
Chelle
2003-07-16 09:10:29 UTC
Heaven doesn't want me and hells afraid i'll take over
i have some very funny memories of that one ;o)
lol - i bet! i've seen the pictures ;-)
'bout time you updated yer website innit <tee hee>
so ya gonna hang about for a bit then?
will do if there are people around to talk to
wasn't just thinking of the party, ring any bells with you? <bg>