what goes woof, woof BOOM?
Bluuuue Rajah
2009-01-12 00:15:15 UTC
a terrierist.
blame qi for that abismal joke, i just caught it by accident flicking
through stations.
How do you make a cat go "woof"?
A gallon of gasoline and a match.
*plonk*
What's wrong?
ah
2009-01-12 11:50:09 UTC
Post by Bluuuue Rajah
a terrierist.
blame qi for that abismal joke, i just caught it by accident flicking
through stations.
How do you make a cat go "woof"?
A gallon of gasoline and a match.
*plonk*
What's wrong?
Fluffy dors not aprove of dese poastasis.
ah
Archie Leach
*plonk*
Bluuuue Rajah
I'd still like to know what's the matter.
K. A. Cannon
2009-01-16 20:36:50 UTC
Post by Bluuuue Rajah
Post by Bluuuue Rajah
a terrierist.
blame qi for that abismal joke, i just caught it by accident
flicking through stations.
How do you make a cat go "woof"?
A gallon of gasoline and a match.
*plonk*
What's wrong?
*plonk*
I'd still like to know what's the matter.
Immolate thyself cretin.
--
K. A. Cannon
kevin.a.cannon at gmail dot com

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
-Charles Schultz

COOSN-266-06-02374
Hammer of Thor, April 2005
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER June 2007
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle X 2
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
Bluuuue Rajah
You first, cretin.
Free Radio Jackson
2009-01-16 23:44:46 UTC
Post by Bluuuue Rajah
Post by K. A. Cannon
Post by Bluuuue Rajah
Post by Bluuuue Rajah
a terrierist.
blame qi for that abismal joke, i just caught it by accident
flicking through stations.
How do you make a cat go "woof"?
A gallon of gasoline and a match.
*plonk*
What's wrong?
*plonk*
I'd still like to know what's the matter.
Immolate thyself cretin.
You first, cretin.
I say you two just play rock, scissors, paper to see who goes first...
--
Free Radio Jackson
www.live365.com/stations/freeradiojackson
www.myspace.com/freeradiojackson
Bluuuue Rajah
Have you read The Purloined Letter?
Free Radio Jackson
2009-01-18 04:09:15 UTC
Post by Bluuuue Rajah
Post by Free Radio Jackson
Post by Bluuuue Rajah
Post by K. A. Cannon
Post by Bluuuue Rajah
Post by Bluuuue Rajah
a terrierist.
blame qi for that abismal joke, i just caught it by accident
flicking through stations.
How do you make a cat go "woof"?
A gallon of gasoline and a match.
*plonk*
What's wrong?
*plonk*
I'd still like to know what's the matter.
Immolate thyself cretin.
You first, cretin.
I say you two just play rock, scissors, paper to see who goes first...
Have you read The Purloined Letter?
Nope.. can't say I have.
--
Free Radio Jackson
Tune in for your chance to win $100+ in The Backwards Song Contest!
Bluuuue Rajah
2009-01-18 20:46:59 UTC
Post by Free Radio Jackson
Post by Bluuuue Rajah
Post by Free Radio Jackson
Post by Bluuuue Rajah
Post by K. A. Cannon
Post by Bluuuue Rajah
Post by Bluuuue Rajah
a terrierist.
blame qi for that abismal joke, i just caught it by accident
flicking through stations.
How do you make a cat go "woof"?
A gallon of gasoline and a match.
*plonk*
What's wrong?
*plonk*
I'd still like to know what's the matter.
Immolate thyself cretin.
You first, cretin.
I say you two just play rock, scissors, paper to see who goes first...
Have you read The Purloined Letter?
Nope.. can't say I have.
You should. The author gives a long discussion of how he wins
consistently at a hand game that is effectively the same as rock, paper,
scissors.
ah
ah
Bluuuue Rajah
2009-01-21 22:32:46 UTC
Post by Bluuuue Rajah
Post by Free Radio Jackson
Post by Bluuuue Rajah
Post by Free Radio Jackson
Post by Bluuuue Rajah
Post by K. A. Cannon
Post by Bluuuue Rajah
Post by Bluuuue Rajah
a terrierist.
blame qi for that abismal joke, i just caught it by
accident flicking through stations.
How do you make a cat go "woof"?
A gallon of gasoline and a match.
*plonk*
What's wrong?
*plonk*
I'd still like to know what's the matter.
Immolate thyself cretin.
You first, cretin.
I say you two just play rock, scissors, paper to see who goes first...
Have you read The Purloined Letter?
Nope.. can't say I have.
You should. The author gives a long discussion of how he wins
consistently at a hand game that is effectively the same as rock,
paper, scissors.
*plonk*
You're a broken record. ?:(~