unlucky
Chelle
2003-08-11 14:24:34 UTC
i must have been an evil person in a former life, i was finally signed on
for work after being off since april and then saturday some git drives into
the back of my car writing it off and leaving me with whiplash, broken ribs
and a broken wrist.
if anyone sees that bloody gypsy, please hit her for me!!!!!!

Heaven doesn't want me and hells afraid i'll take over
Chelle
2003-08-13 14:59:15 UTC
Post by Chelle
the back of my car writing it off and leaving me with whiplash, broken
ribs
Post by Chelle
and a broken wrist.
sounds like another case of compensation setting in
hope ya ok
sheep x
very sore atm, especially the wrist, the git who caused it hit me at 40mph
in a 30 zone so he is being done for dangerous driving.
hes going to pay for it i know that!!!!!!!!!!!
Chelle
my old yahoo addy still going if you want
Chelle
2003-08-14 13:14:12 UTC
Post by Chelle
my old yahoo addy still going if you want
yahoo misbeaving at the mo
i'm 33
wish i was 30 again
your 30th is something that i will always have good memories of