Tentative De-Lurk
Bonnie P
2003-07-14 14:07:41 UTC
Looks like it's time to breathe life into this NG again......No
trolls allowed this time!!!!!
It was only the trolls who made you lost seem interesting.
Lost ? That doesn't make sense ffs.
No. You're so very right. It doesn't.

Cunt.
Clyde B
*smooch*
Princess Swtichblade

*slices jugular*
I think therefore I hurt
2003-07-14 17:38:16 UTC
Looks like it's time to breathe life into this NG again......No trolls
allowed this time!!!!!
*quirks eyebrow at Sam*

You think that is going to discourage them? They come here for the newbie-
bait, too dangerous for them in deeper newsgroups.
You are joking? It was only the trolls who made you lost seem
interesting.
Oh, that and you all meeting up, fucking each other like rabbits then
stabbing each other in the back. That was funny too.
I can honestly say that I have never fucked like a rabbit. I am too farshy
for that. I may have done it like a tortoise, but only when I come out of my
shell.
Bonnie P
2003-07-15 15:14:32 UTC
Post by I think therefore I hurt
too dangerous for them in deeper newsgroups.
Damn those deeper newsgroups.