Hello all
Snake Lady
2003-09-06 15:53:39 UTC
on a short visit, while Peg-leg lets me use his comp!!!! Is everyone ok?
'Cept Chelle that is, sorry to hear your probs mate, happy healing!!
ickle_sheep
2003-09-06 21:23:32 UTC
Post by Snake Lady
on a short visit, while Peg-leg lets me use his comp!!!! Is everyone ok?
'Cept Chelle that is, sorry to hear your probs mate, happy healing!!
Hi Jan

you back up north for a bit then?

regards to the clan

doubt you'll raise much activity in here tho'

Dx
Chelle
2003-09-06 21:52:20 UTC
Heaven doesn't want me and hells afraid i'll take over
Post by ickle_sheep
Post by Snake Lady
on a short visit, while Peg-leg lets me use his comp!!!! Is everyone ok?
'Cept Chelle that is, sorry to hear your probs mate, happy healing!!
Hi Jan
you back up north for a bit then?
regards to the clan
doubt you'll raise much activity in here tho'
Dx
i don't know, there might be a few lurking
how are you doing folks?
ickle_sheep
2003-09-06 23:38:17 UTC
--
Post by ickle_sheep
Post by Snake Lady
'Cept Chelle that is, sorry to hear your probs mate, happy healing!!
Hi Jan
you back up north for a bit then?
regards to the clan
doubt you'll raise much activity in here tho'
Dx
i don't know, there might be a few lurking
how are you doing folks?
aaaaaaaaaaargh!
don't sneak around like that

i'm doing fine and dandy
how's ya war wounds?
Chelle
2003-09-08 11:35:03 UTC
Post by ickle_sheep
Post by Chelle
--
Heaven doesn't want me and hells afraid i'll take over
i don't know, there might be a few lurking
how are you doing folks?
aaaaaaaaaaargh!
don't sneak around like that
i'm doing fine and dandy
how's ya war wounds?
bloody sore, stil got my wrist in plaster and its driving me nuts
(i know its not got far to go!)
Green Dappled Monotremata
2003-09-07 00:39:28 UTC
--
Post by ickle_sheep
Post by Snake Lady
'Cept Chelle that is, sorry to hear your probs mate, happy healing!!
Hi Jan
you back up north for a bit then?
regards to the clan
doubt you'll raise much activity in here tho'
Dx
i don't know, there might be a few lurking
how are you doing folks?
Troll.
Post by Chelle
Come on join the dereliction _________________________________
Don't you hesitate /\ \
Get on down to the wasteland \_| THOU SHALT NOT POST OFF-TOPIC |
Let your mind deteriorate | THOU SHALT NOT CROSS-POST |
| THOU SHALT NOT POST AT ALL |
Didn't we have good fun | ____________________________|_
(I don't know I cannot tell) \_/______________________________/
My mind has gone all numb
In this apathetic hell mhm 35x7 smeeter #40 btwh 4.0

Ah aaaaHHHH ahh. Duh, duh duh, duh duh-duh duh. Meow. Meow! Meow! Meow!
Teh Sand00d
Like who?
Chelle
well you and me for a start
Fat Harris
2003-09-08 17:06:25 UTC
Post by Teh Sand00d
Post by Chelle
i don't know, there might be a few lurking
Like who?
No one lurks here
--
Fat Harris
Do Not Cry
ICQ: 73977037
Snake Lady
No, Craig and Helen live five minutes from us!!!!
ickle_sheep