And hammer dies again
Fatwa Sam
2004-01-15 23:41:52 UTC
A brief flurry of activity.....

....Well, 16 posts......

And then the group grinds to a halt again......It's sad when you remember
how the group used to be......
Beermonster
2004-01-16 13:46:02 UTC
I keep forgetting to come back and check for posts now im out of the habbit
of it, got those cd's by the way thanks will get to installing the over the
weekend

--
---
A Englishman, Irishman and a Scottish man walk into a bar
how the group used to be......
Fatwa Sam
how the group used to be......
Genie
how the group used to be......
Beery
2004-01-22 18:40:56 UTC
Bloody hell I get enough of you in the other place lol

hey we can do a trig and leda and talk behind there backs in here ;o)

--
---
Why spiders? Why couldn't it be "follow the butterflies"?
http://beermonster.shorturl.com
Post by Genie
me too LOL
Post by Beermonster
of it, got those cd's by the way thanks will get to installing the over
the
Post by Beermonster
weekend
--
---
Post by Beermonster
how the group used to be......
Genie
2004-01-22 23:22:19 UTC
til someone finds us LOL
Post by Beery
Bloody hell I get enough of you in the other place lol
hey we can do a trig and leda and talk behind there backs in here ;o)
--
---
Why spiders? Why couldn't it be "follow the butterflies"?
http://beermonster.shorturl.com
Post by Genie
me too LOL
Post by Beermonster
of it, got those cd's by the way thanks will get to installing the over
the
Post by Beermonster
weekend
--
---
Post by Beermonster
how the group used to be......
Pagemaster
2004-01-25 20:20:25 UTC
Post by Genie
til someone finds us LOL
Saw a post a while ago about this group, tbh the people that used to occupy
this group haven't even been around the net for a while, (that i'm aware
of.)
Beery
2004-01-25 20:47:22 UTC
Post by Pagemaster
Post by Genie
til someone finds us LOL
Saw a post a while ago about this group, tbh the people that used to occupy
this group haven't even been around the net for a while, (that i'm aware
of.)
I still think there's a few around somewhere.

Pagemaster your not Darren are you ??
Pagemaster
Yeah Andy, I is back.
Beery
waaahaaay alright my ol' matey hows tricks its been a while
Pagemaster
Tricks are going well for now, in NI atm.
Banshee
2004-01-27 13:33:07 UTC
Post by Genie
til someone finds us LOL