and now on radio hammer, the troll forecast
poons
2004-01-10 22:15:27 UTC
the overall synopsis for 10th January 2004
issued by the scatalogical office at 21:00hrs GMT

vacuous air eminating from poons imminent
unexpected arrival of more people with personality problem high
amount i give a damn negligable

and now just a midget
Fatwa Sam
2004-01-11 00:02:53 UTC
Post by poons
and now just a midget
Yeah, Janet will be here later.....
Snake Lady
2004-01-11 00:27:45 UTC
I have arrived, I believe you are waiting for me to start the party!!!!!!!
poons
2004-01-11 01:13:18 UTC
Post by Snake Lady
Post by Fatwa Sam
Post by poons
and now just a midget
Yeah, Janet will be here later.....
I have arrived, I believe you are waiting for me to start the party!!!!!!!
he said you were a midget
hit him
i only thought it
oh bugger
ok hit me too
Fatwa Sam
2004-01-11 12:23:19 UTC
Post by poons
Post by Snake Lady
Post by Fatwa Sam
Post by poons
and now just a midget
Yeah, Janet will be here later.....
I have arrived, I believe you are waiting for me to start the party!!!!!!!
he said you were a midget
Yeah, but beside me, everyones a midget......Didn't you know I've been cast
to play Hagrid's brother Grawp in "Harry Potter and the Fat Bastard"?
Post by poons
hit him
i only thought it
oh bugger
ok hit me too
You enjoy it too much mate.....
poons
2004-01-12 01:10:00 UTC
Post by Snake Lady
Post by poons
Post by Snake Lady
Post by poons
he said you were a midget
Yeah, but beside me, everyones a midget......Didn't you know I've been cast
to play Hagrid's brother Grawp in "Harry Potter and the Fat Bastard"?
Post by poons
hit him
i only thought it
oh bugger
ok hit me too
You enjoy it too much mate.....
hush now
so did sam get the job as fat bastard?
;0)
Beermonster
2004-01-11 10:13:56 UTC
Did someone say Party, Wooohooo I'll get the beer
Fatwa Sam
2004-01-11 12:24:40 UTC
Post by Beermonster
Post by Snake Lady
Post by Fatwa Sam
Post by poons
and now just a midget
Yeah, Janet will be here later.....
I have arrived, I believe you are waiting for me to start the party!!!!!!!
Did someone say Party, Wooohooo I'll get the beer
My god man......You can sniff out a shindig at 500 paces.....You must have a
sixth sense for these things......
Beermonster
2004-01-11 14:16:23 UTC
Post by Snake Lady
Post by Beermonster
Post by Snake Lady
Post by Beermonster
Did someone say Party, Wooohooo I'll get the beer
My god man......You can sniff out a shindig at 500 paces.....You must have a
sixth sense for these things......
its my beer radar it works a treat, its a bit broken this morn due to a
slightly fuzzy head
poons
2004-01-12 01:10:34 UTC
Post by Beermonster
Post by Snake Lady
Post by Fatwa Sam
Post by poons
and now just a midget
Yeah, Janet will be here later.....
I have arrived, I believe you are waiting for me to start the party!!!!!!!
Did someone say Party, Wooohooo I'll get the beer
order double i'm here

Fatwa Sam
2004-01-11 00:03:12 UTC
Is that in Germany?